When WMS produces a ‘Runtime error’ and exits, it may fail to start and show a runtime message again due to the windows components we use have stopped working in your remote session, please follow steps below:
1. Log out of your server session completely by use the Start icon and Select Log Off
2. Log back in
3. Check if the error still exist.
4. If the error still exists, restart your machine.
5. Check if the error still exist. and if still exists ,review your Terminal Services colour setting and ensure it is set to 16 bit full colour or higher and retry.
6. Log back in.
7. If the error is not resolved please contact Datapel Support.
***Reminder: Please don’t close/log off via clicking X or Start icon – Disconnect as this will not reset your windows session!