Order Priority Status can be adjusted in Transfer, Sale and Despatch registers.
To set a Order Priority Status:
1. Go to Transfer, Sales or Despatch register
2. Find and select Order(s) you want to change priority status
3. Highlight Order(s)
4. Right click and find the option – Set Order Status…
Available Order Status:
5. Select the required Order Status.
6. Note the Icon on the register will change to indicate the status.
Note: Every company might use different order status as per specific workflow.
For example Low status might mean Pick last and High might mean Pick first.